Monday, January 2, 2012

Combining Blogs?

On December 29, 2010, I wrote my first posting on a blog.  I guess that means I just passed my first anniversary as a blogger.  There was no notice of that milestone in Time magazine.  How could they have missed that?  If you want to read that posting and the other postings I have made, click here.

But wait!  You don't see any of my recent postings on that blog?  What happened?  This past summer I bought a T-Mobile smartphone.  The saleslady said I needed to setup a Google account since I was buying an Android smartphone.  In all of the excitement of buying this new phone, I forgot that I had already had a Google account, blugatr.  I wish I had remembered that name since I like the blugatr name better than the name bradto36, the Google account name this blog is under.  What I would like to do combine the blog under the blugatr Google account with the bradto36 account.  In case you don't know, a Google account contains an email account, Google+ account, blogs, Google docs account, and a YouTube account as well as other types of accounts.

Everyone now has my email address under the bradto36 name.  My main email address was an AOL email address, so I do not want to go through the same process of changing my email address from the AOL one to the bradto36 one to change the bradto36 email address to the blugatr email address even though I like the blugatr address better.  Thus my question is can I combine the two blogs?  Can I move my blugatr blog postings with any of their comments to the bradto36 blog postings?  Both blogs are blogspot blogs, which are hosted by Google.  I would appreciate any help you can give me.  Much thanks!

2 comments:

Katherine said...

You probably already tried this, but, if I am understanding the problem correctly, I think the Blogger help forum might be useful:

http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/blogger/thread?tid=449273f3627ef631&hl=en

by-stuart said...

If that didn't help you could make a link from one to the other. I like you am getting overwhelmed by everything google wants to do for me.